Limited Edition Anvil Leather Wallets made from highly sought after Horween "Vintage Tan" Chromexcel. Extremely limited in quantity, some styles only 1 left! Available with or without wallet chain / snaps.
- This "Vintage Tan" Chromexcel leather is a jaw dropper and feels amazing in the hand
- It boasts of impregnated waxes & oils and the aging process is a beautiful thing to watch.
- Very tough wallet to last for many many years to come!
- Wallet Chain (if chosen): ANVIL Standard Chain with MATCHING leather Chain fob for attaching to your belt. NOTE* The Ball Chain pictured is no longer available.
- Snaps (if chosen): Military grade and black oxidized for the highest quality USA made hardware that Anvil can find.
- Wallet Styles: Bifold, Mini Bifold & Long
- Leather / Color: "Vintage Tan" Chromexcel
- Available: with Chain, without Chain, with Snaps or without Snaps
- This wallet feels amazing in the hand, the darkening character these wallets accrue over time is unbeatable
- If you so choose, the chain is the steel link version (not pictured) with brass clasp on each end, which is superior in strength and MADE IN THE USA!!! (hard to find chain here!)
Anvil Wallet Dimensions:
Bifold: 5x4" closed, 10x4" opened (2 card slots & oversized full length bill section)
Mini Bifold: 4.5x3.5" closed, 9x3.5" opened (2 card slots & bills can be kept folded inside wallet when shut)
- Long: 7x4" closed, 8x7" opened (2 card slots & 2 full length bill sections)
Anvil Limited Lifetime Warranty:
At ANVIL, I pride myself not only on my over-engineered designs, but also on the fact that I use the greatest quality thread, rivets and leathers I can find. All of my products are fully warranted against all defects in materials and workmanship. In fact, I offer a LIMITED LIFETIME Warranty against manufacturer defects, such as a busted snap, metal chain attachment & broken stitching. There is not much that can happen to these tough wallets, bags (and other ANVIL products). ANVIL products are made to last a long time, but the warranty does not cover misuse or abuse such as water damage, worn out leather due to neglect, & does not cover wallet chains. Should you feel that your ANVIL Product qualifies for the above mentioned warranty, please email me with the description of the problem as well as pictures to show details. If the problem derived from manufacturer's error, you can then send the product back to me for repair or replacement (please include $10 cash for return shipping back to you!) (Repairs generally can be completed and shipped within 24-48 hours!)